Fuel Data – Import from Excel
Import File & Append Fuel Table
1.Browse for Fuel Import file.
2. Click on the dropdown arrow and select fuel
3. Click on OK
1. Check correct Worksheet has been selected
2. Check data is under correct column headings
3. Click on Next
Closing the Import Steps
Click on Close to exit the Import window. (Not advised to use “Save Import Steps”. This will bypass the checking of data)
Fuel Register Refresh
1. Click on the ‘Fuel Register’ title name (to make the window active)
2. Select F5 on your keyboard. This will refresh the register and your data will appear.
3. Single Click (ascending) or Double Click (descending) any one of the Column Headings to sort your data for viewing.